Keep in mind that stickers are not toys and should be applied by an adult or under adult supervision.
- It is better to stick the larger stickers on the wall in two.
- Wall stickers can be applied repeatedly without risk of sticker damage
- The stickers can be easily removed by slowly peeling them off the wall. No glue or other dirt will be left on the wall.
- However, if the paint on your wall peeled off when you painted it, it will probably peel off later with the sticker.
- Wall stickers stick to walls with different finishes. If you have rough plaster or any other doubts about whether the stickers will stick on your wall, order a sample directly from our website here.
Download instructions in PDF
If you have freshly painted, we recommend letting the paint dry for at least 4 weeks before applying the stickers.
Peel and stick the sticker
Peel the sticker from the sheet and apply it by pressing it firmly and evenly on the surface without dirt and grease.
Watch your fingers
Avoid contact of your fingers with the adhesive surface of the sticker if possible.
Press the sticker
Press the sticker even on the edges until it sticks completely, smooth the corners and squeeze out any air bubbles.
Do not worry if you stick the stickers the wrong way. You can reapply and peel the stickers repeatedly until you are satisfied with the result.
Always remember that a sticker is not a toy and should be applied by an adult or under adult supervision. All our stickers are highly durable, however they are not permanent. Stickers can be removed by peeling and can be swallowed by a child. Please use caution and continually check the condition of the sticker to prevent these situations. Our stickers are intended for children over 3 years of age.
Produced in the Czech Republic.
Brdy Ventures s.r.o. All rights reserved.