Contact labels with name, picture and contact details ✓ Allows parents to be contacted in case of loss ✓ Ideal for more expensive outdoor items (backpack, suitcase, toys, sports equipment, etc. ) ✓ Water and sun resistant, durable, scratch resistant stickers ✓ Dishwasher, microwave, fridge and freezer safe ✓ Sticks to the curved surfaces ✓ Must have for all parents with kids ✓ Make it easy for the finder to return your lost items!
Contact stickers with a picture can be used to include a name, phone number of parents or home address. They are suitable for marking more expensive items that the kids uses outside the home (backpack, suitcase, toys, sports equipment, musical instruments, etc.). The contact details on the sticker will make it easy to contact you if your child loses any of their items marked with our contact labels.
APPLICATION AND REMOVAL
The application of the stickers is very simple. Just peel the sticker off the sheet and stick it on. Thanks to the strong adhesive, the labels stick even to the curved surfaces. The stickers can be removed simply by peeling them off. For even easier removal you can use a hair dryer to heat and loosen the adhesive.
We guarantee to you that you will be satisfied with our products. In case something went wrong, we deal with each complaint individually and always try to make our customers happy. If you are not satisfied with our products, we will offer you a replacement or refund. Our products are made of high quality and durable material, they do not contain any harmful substances, BPA or phthalates, the stamp ink is non-toxic. All our products meet all EU standards and are therefore suitable for children. However, keep in mind that stickers are not toys and should be applied by an adult or under adult supervision.
- Easy press-and-stick application
- Suitable for dishwasher, microwave, fridge and freezer
- Water and sun resistant
- High durability thanks to lamination
- Adheres to the curved surfaces
Instructions for application
- Apply the contact label on a surface free of dirt and grease.
- Peel the contact label from the sheet and press it firmly onto the surface.
- Smooth the edges of the contact label and squeeze out any air bubbles.
- Allow the contact label to dry for 24 hours after application before placing in the dishwasher.
- Keep in mind that contact labels are not toys and should be applied by an adult.