Small labels with personalised name and picture ✓ For labelling children's stuff ✓ Wide range of selection of beautiful motifs ✓ Water and sun resistant, durable, scratch resistant thanks to lamination ✓ Dishwasher, microwave, fridge and freezer safe ✓ Holds even on curved surfaces ✓ Label small items quickly and easily!
Small labels with a personalised name and picture are suitable for easy and quick labelling of a wide range of kids’ stuff. They perfectly stick to the curved surfaces and can be used on almost anything (toys, drink bottles, lunch boxes, backpacks, suitcases, sports equipment and more.) They make it easy to label all sorts of things for school, daycare, camps or after-school clubs, etc.
APPLICATION AND REMOVAL
Application of the stickers is very simple. Just peel the sticker off the sheet and stick it on. Thanks to the strong adhesive, labels stick pretty well even on curved surfaces. The stickers can be removed simply by peeling them off. For even easier removal, you can use a hair dryer to heat and loosen the adhesive.
We guarantee to you that you will be satisfied with our products. In case something went wrong, we deal with each complaint individually and always try to make our customers happy. If you are not satisfied with our products, we will offer you a replacement or refund. Our products are made of high quality and durable material, they do not contain any harmful substances, BPA or phthalates, the stamp ink is non-toxic. All our products meet all EU standards and are therefore suitable for children. However, keep in mind that stickers are not toys and should be applied by an adult or under adult supervision.
- Easy press-and-stick application
- Suitable for dishwasher, microwave, fridge and freezer
- Water and sun resistant
- High durability thanks to lamination
- Adheres to the curved surfaces
Instructions for application
- Apply the name labels on a clean surface free of dirt and grease.
- Peel the contact labels off the sheet and press it firmly onto the surface.
- Apply the sticker, smooth the edges and squeeze out any air bubbles.
- Allow the sticker to dry for 24 hours after application before placing it in the dishwasher.
- Keep in mind that stickers are not toys and should be applied by an adult.