Mini labels with custom name and picture ✓ For marking smaller kids’ items such as pencils, toys, drink bottles or lunch boxes ✓ Wide range of motifs and colours ✓ Water and sun resistant, durable, scratch resistant thanks to high quality lamination ✓ Dishwasher, microwave, fridge and freezer safe ✓ Sticks perfectly even on curved surfaces ✓
Mini labels with a personalised name and picture are suitable for easy and quick labelling of smaller kids’ items. They perfectly stick to the curved surfaces and you can use them on almost anything (pencils and crayons, toys, drinking bottles, etc.) They make it easy to label all sorts of stuff for school, daycare, camps or after-school clubs, etc.
APPLICATION AND REMOVAL
Application of name stickers is very simple. Just peel the sticker off the sheet and stick it on. It's that simple! Thanks to the strong glue, the stickers can even stick on curved surfaces. The stickers can be removed simply by peeling them off. For even easier removal, you can use a hair dryer to heat and loosen the adhesive.
We guarantee to you that you will be satisfied with our products. In case something went wrong, we deal with each complaint individually and always try to make our customers happy. If you are not satisfied with our products, we will offer you a replacement or refund. Our products are made of high quality and durable material, they do not contain any harmful substances, BPA or phthalates, the stamp ink is non-toxic. All our products meet all EU standards and are therefore suitable for children. However, keep in mind that stickers are not toys and should be applied by an adult or under adult supervision.
- Easy press-and-stick application
- Suitable for dishwasher, microwave, fridge and freezer
- Water and sun resistant
- High durability thanks to lamination
- Adheres to the curved surfaces
Instructions for application
- Apply the name labels on a surface free of dirt and grease.
- Peel the sticker from the sheet and press it firmly onto the surface.
- Apply the sticker, smooth the corners and squeeze out any air bubbles underneath.
- Allow the sticker to dry for 24 hours after sticking before putting it in the dishwasher.
- Keep in mind that stickers are not toys and should be applied by an adult.