Name labels with beautiful motifs for marking children's shoes ✓ Just peel and stick it to the top of the shoe insole ✓ Laminated for higher abrasion resistance, waterproof ✓ Clear distinction between right and left shoe ✓ Mark your children's shoes so they never get them mixed up again!
Number of stickers in the package:
Standard - 24 pieces (for 12 pairs of shoes)
Large - 48 pieces (for 24 pairs of shoes)
Best value - 72 pieces (for 36 pairs of shoes)
Shoe labels are a great life hack for marking children's shoes. Not only will your child recognise their shoes and never mix them up with anyone else, but they will also help them learn to distinguish between their left and right shoe. So if you order shoe labels, you solve two problems at once!
APPLICATION AND REMOVAL
You simply stick the shoe label on the top of the shoe insole. You can remove them simply by peeling them off. For even easier removal, you can use a hair dryer to heat and loosen the adhesive.
We guarantee to you that you will be satisfied with our products. In case something went wrong, we deal with each complaint individually and always try to make our customers happy. If you are not satisfied with our products, we will offer you a replacement or refund. Our products are made of high quality and durable material, they do not contain any harmful substances, BPA or phthalates, the stamp ink is non-toxic. All our products meet all EU standards and are therefore suitable for children. However, keep in mind that stickers are not toys and should be applied by an adult or under adult supervision.
- Easy application to the top of the insole
- Excellent for differentiating left and right shoe
- Washing machine & dryer safe
- Easy press-and-stick application
- BPA and phthalate free
Instructions for application
- Apply the shoe label to a surface free of dirt and grease.
- Peel the shoe label from the sheet and press it firmly to the upper part of the shoe insole.
- Smooth the edges of the sticker and press out any air bubbles under the sticker.
- Allow the shoe label to dry for 24 hours after sticking before using the shoes.
- Keep in mind that shoe labels are not toys and should be applied by adults.