Medical labels are stickers with information about the child's medical condition and contact details of the parents ✓ On a trip, to a friend's house, anywhere away from home ✓ On luggage, lunch boxes, drink bottles, school supplies, sports equipment, etc. ✓ Holds up even on curved surfaces ✓ Water and sun resistant, scratch resistant ✓ Durable, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator and freezer safe ✓ Keep your child's health information simple and visible in case of emergency!
Medical labels can be used to provide information about the child's health and contact details. There is enough space for important information such as allergens, medications, etc. Health stickers are designed for personal items that a child takes with them whether they are going on a trip, to a friend's house, or anywhere else outside the home (luggage, lunch boxes, drink bottles, backpack, etc.) At a glance, they will provide information about the child's health status in an emergency, whether they have epilepsy, allergies, diabetes, or any other condition.
APPLICATION AND REMOVAL
The application of the stickers is very simple. Just peel the sticker off the sheet and stick it on. Thanks to the strong adhesive, the stickers stick even to the curved surfaces. The stickers can be removed simply by peeling them off. For even easier removal, you can use a hair dryer to heat and loosen the adhesive.
We guarantee to you that you will be satisfied with our products. In case something went wrong, we deal with each complaint individually and always try to make our customers happy. If you are not satisfied with our products, we will offer you a replacement or refund. Our products are made of high quality and durable material, they do not contain any harmful substances, BPA or phthalates, the stamp ink is non-toxic. All our products meet all EU standards and are therefore suitable for children. However, keep in mind that stickers are not toys and should be applied by an adult or under adult supervision.
- Easy press-and-stick application
- Suitable for dishwasher, microwave, fridge and freezer
- Water and sun resistant
- High durability thanks to lamination
- Adheres to the curved surfaces
Instructions for application
- Apply the name labels on a clean surface free of dirt and grease.
- Peel the contact labels off the sheet and press it firmly onto the surface.
- Apply the sticker, smooth the edges and squeeze out any air bubbles.
- Allow the sticker to dry for 24 hours after application before placing it in the dishwasher.
- Keep in mind that stickers are not toys and should be applied by an adult.